Contact Us Today!
Why hire Nexus Property Management™?
Many property owners have other obligations, commitments, and careers. Some live inconveniently far from their investments. Lots of people just don't enjoy the inevitable broken appointments when trying to show vacant units, the 2am phone call about the broken water pipe, or the hassle of rent collection and paperwork. Nexus solves all of these issues and will in most case cost little to nothing. if you were to have just one month vacant and not collect rent you would have lost more money than the cost of professional management from Nexus for a whole year in many cases!
How much will it cost?
- Single Family
- Rent amount less than or equal to $850/month - 10% of collected rent
- Rent amount from $851/month to $1200/month - 9% of collected rent
- Rent amount greater than $1201/month - 8% of collected rent
- 6 units or less - 8% of collected rent
- 7 - 35 units - 7% of collected rent
- 36 or more units - 6% of collected rent
- RErental Fee is charged when a vacant unit is rented. Fee is 50% of first months rent or $450 whichever is greater.
- Nexus has a 90day NEW TENANT GUARANTEE ,
- If a tenant we place for any reason leaves the unit or is evicted in the first 90 days we will market your property and place a new tenant for free!
- We do not charge a set up fee
- We do not keep late charges
- We do not add administrative fees
- We only benefit when our owners and tenants benefit, we don't charge “vacancy fees” . We believe our clients our team members and therefore we benefit together.
Can Nexus find me a tenant?
Here at Nexus we offer the RENT4U™ program. This is a leasing service designed for property owners that would like to utilize the marketing tools and tenant placement procedures of Nexus Property Management™, but would like to still manage the day to day operations of the property once it is rented.
Please visit the RENT4U™
page for more details
Can I cancel anytime?
All management agreements with Nexus can be canceled by any party with 30 day written notice.
Do I pay any up front fees?
NO.. We don't believe in gimmicks or garbage “set up” or “new account” fees
we charge a monthly management fee based on rent collected, and a RErental fee for placing a tenant. THAT'S IT!
How do I get started ?
Please fill out the contact form at top of the page with your name and preferred method of contact and we will contact you shortly.
What happens next?
We will create a property management agreement and then Nexus will perform a property analysis and establish a rent range from comparable properties in the area and speak with you about any issues or repairs we recommend prior to marketing. At this point we ask that you provide us with a copy of all keys pertaining to the property along with contact info for all current tenants. You then inform your tenants that they will be contacted by Nexus Property Management™ and that we will be managing the property from here on out. We then place all current security deposits in trust and establish a reserve amount for each property to cover repairs and maintenance. This amount can be altered to owner requests and can be taken out of first months rent. All tenants will receive documents detailing our contact information, processes and online account access. You then get to sit back and your funds are direct deposited into a bank account of your choice every month!